We’d like to hear more from you!
Name: Gavin Stark
Title: UK Director
Telephone: +44 795 737 7805
4 Hardman Square, Gartside Street,
Manchester, England, M3 3EB
Name: Tea Repo
Title: Business Development Director
Phone: +358 40 777 3908
05800 Hyvinkää Finland
Switzerland, Germany and other International Inquiries
Name: Veijo Hytti
Telephone: +41 79 663 6633
8008 Zürich Switzerland
BACK TO TOP
Keto Platform v5 is a modern business technology designed with easy integrations to adapt to your company's IT architecture, based on your changing needs.
Keto Software can be easily integrated a variety of business tools:
- Enterprise systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, CA etc.
- Document management systems e.g. MS Sharepoint, Confluence, PDMs etc.
- Financial management systems e.g. Workday, Xero, Procountor, Visma etc.
- Popular business apps, like Jira, Trello, Tableau, QlikView and many more
Custom solutions are sometimes required depending on the target system, such as financial data in SAP. Our skilled professional services team has over ten years of experience with enterprise integrations.
User accounts and authorisation
SAML 2.0/O356 enables seamless SSO on authentication. User and user group data can be synced to AD/LDAP/O365 with roles and associated permissions and easy onboarding and offboarding.
Integration methods and interfaces
- REST/JSON API provides secure connections for reading/writing data.
- Process hookups enable automatic REST triggers to send JSON messages to external APIs. This makes integration with e.g. JIRA’s rich API straightforward.
- Email notifications can be easily automated for changes, alerts, summaries etc.
From open API to customised integrations
Our customers also use Keto Software’s open API interface to read data from Keto and process it in other BI tools for further analysis. Our open API makes it straightforward to integrate with cloud services with well-documented open API interfaces, such as JIRA, Trello, O365 etc. We also offer custom integration services and work with partners and suppliers to build bespoke integrations for e.g. complex ERPs and data warehouses.
BACK TO TOP